Anyhoo, A LOT has happened since the last time I posted. Let's do this bullet-style, shall we?
- Went to Hawaii with Scott for our 10th Anniversary. Discovered the most incredible drink known to man - the Lava Flow. Google it. You're welcome.
- Scott graduated from school and went back to work full-time.
- Aidan got glasses.
- I reduced my work schedule so I can drop the kids off and pick them up from school every day. Boo-yah!
- I've been working my arse off trying to manage both work and home life and feel like I have ZERO free time.
- Ashley started first grade and the boys started kindergarten (*sob*).
Hmmm. I can't think of anything else. Maybe THAT's why I haven't been writing - life is too boring.
But I'm gonna try to pick this thing back up again. I feel like the kids are growing and growing and I'm not documenting ANYTHING and this whole phase of my life is gonna be a big old blur. So, I'm gonna rally. Rally time!
Look how big they are! And trust me, they've only gotten louder and crazier!