3. Go see a movie in a movie theater: DONE!
11. Go out with my girlfriends: DONE!
And over all, I loved it! EXCEPT for the dog-talking scene. That was too much, even for me. I almost hacked up a lung I was laughing and then coughing and then laughing so hard. My poor friend Molly who was sitting next to me was trying to hang on to the seriousness of it all, but I quickly brought her down. I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out.
"Jacob, grrrr, I am alpha!"
"Woof, snarl! No you're not, I am alpha!"
- I loved that they played the prom song from the first movie when Edward and Bella kissed at the wedding. Le sigh.
- Loved Bella's dress. Gorgeous.
- Dude, the makeup folks did a killer job on Bella when she was pregnant. She looked SCARY thin.
- Loved the toasts at the wedding.
- Edward looked SO HAPPY (during the first part of the move). I love happy Edward.
- Aforementioned dog-talking scene.
- Coulda used a little more gore on the birthing scene. I know, I'm gross.
So have any of you seen it? What did you think??