1. Here I am in Baltimore...learning about the law.
2. The conference center/hotel is connected to a giant mall. Took a little side trip to Forever 21 today and bought a dress that's too short and too tight. But sometimes you just gotta, you know? I might go back tomorrow to buy some earrings with feathers. Maybe I am having a mid-life crisis.
3. I've eaten at the Cheesecake Factory twice in two days. My heart is probably going to explode.
4. I keep saying dumb things to strangers. Like "I love the area of law I practice in because you can actually find answers to things." No, you can't. There's never an answer to anything. Dumb.
5. I think I got hit on on the plane ride out here. But then again, I can't really tell anymore. Maybe he was just being nice to an old lady (me). Who knows. Maybe I'll test out the feather earrings on the plane ride home and see if there are any takers.
6. I still need to buy the crabs. Might impede on my Forever 21 / feather earring shopping time tomorrow.
7. They had a taco bar at the cocktail reception tonight after the sessions. Random, huh? Who wants to mingle while munching on a taco?
8. Can you still shop at Forever 21 when you're 35? Don't answer that.
9. I called home tonight and talked to Aidan. I said "I miss you!" and he said "I know." Love that kid.
10. I don't have a tenth thing to say. But it just feels weird to end at nine, so there you go.